A career opportunity has arisen within Port Logistics Operations Ltd for an Operations Executive.
The Operations Executive will be required to:
- Handle all the day to day operations and business development activities
- Assist in the marketing and client relationship aspects of the company
- Provide feedback to the management on performance
- Help coordinate and organise conveyance services, including crew and vessel rosters, clearances and other related duties
- Develop, communicate and effectively implement strategic plans and processes to promote revenues and business growth
- Provide monthly operational reports and updates on any critical issues and concerns that may arise
- Be responsible to work the various aspects of the administration system, including salaries, time sheets and invoicing
The successful applicant should:
- Be fluent in Maltese and English
- Be organised, structured with good analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Possess excellent communication and team working skills, works with passion and drive in a small but efficient and highly successful team.
- Have personality, excellent communication skills and feels comfortable in negotiations
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Be highly motivated to achieve goals and strive for excellence
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right applicant. Previous maritime related experience and/or certification will be considered an asset, but is not essential.
If you think you are the person we might be looking for, please submit a CV with a covering letter and copies of relevant qualifications using the form below:
Alternatively, candidates can send the required documents via e-mail on email@example.com
Applications should reach Port Logistics Operations Ltd by Friday 22nd June 2018. These will be treated in strict confidence.